Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My First Post!

Hi All!

I started this blog as a channel to showcase my toy collections and model making journeys. As I am staying in a small place right now, I have limited room to display all my toys. Most of them end up trapped inside boxes and not able to see daylight...

The name of the blog is derived from the material of all my toys, yes you guess it right...PLASTIC! And GA are the initials of my name.

With this blog, I hope to slowly document all the toys that I have, through photographing them and writing about my views on the toys.


Hope that along the way, I can make new friends and people who love toy collecting and share my view that there is a toy lover in all of us, no matter your age!

2 comments:

  1. FIRST COMMENT ON YOUR FIRST POST

    CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR TOY COLLECTIONS JOURNEY...

    ReplyDelete