Monday, May 17, 2010

Rin Rin Cheese Tart-Strawberry by Pâtisserie Glacé

Last Week, I was wondering around Icon Village near Tg Pagar Mrt where I chanced upon this Japanese Bakery, Pâtisserie Glacé. The moment I saw their cakes in the freezer display and the poster of this thing they called "Rin Rin Cheese Tart", I knew I have to had one as they looked so delicious!

I bought one home to eat after dinner and I only bought one as each cost $3.00...a bit ex. Anyways, since there are so many flavors to choose from, and it's so hard to choose as you want to eat them all, I randomly picked the strawberry one to try out.

Front and back of the packaging


Putting the cheese tart nicely on a small plate before I start eating.


First few bites you can taste the sweet cheesy soft goodness, the strawberry flavor is towards the center of the tart. Notice the cookie base at the bottom! Makes you want to quickly eat finish the top layer to get to it!


By now, I have finished all the cheese parts. What awaited me was a nice crispy cookie at the bottom, this I also finished off quickly as well because it just taste so delicious!

The whole cheese tart was gone in less than 6 mins! It would have been faster if I need not take these pics as I consume it heh heh. I highly recommend this cheese tart, goes very well with a cup of hot Lipton tea, heavenly... : )

For more info on this tart and cakes check out www.cakeglace.com. Pâtisserie Glacé is located at 12 Gopeng Street, #01-33/34 Icon Village Singapore 078877. Business Hours: Mon-Fri: 1100-1900 hrs. Sat, Sun & Public Holidays: 1100-1800 hrs.

Soon I will be going there again, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment