Monday, July 5, 2010

Ultraman Cola Drink!




Looking at these series of pictures, one wouldn't guess that this is actually a can drink designed with the red and silver stripes of Ultraman on it, nice!




This is actually a cola-like drink by a Japanese drink company DyDo. My friend Sze Huat gave the can to me after his recent trip to Japan. (Thanks Bro!) The one that he gave me is of Ultraman Zoffy's design. Here's how the back of the can looks like...





It shows the data on Ultraman Zoffy and also of all the designs of this series of drink. All of them look top notched! I brought out my Zoffy figure to take a pic with the can.



Zoffy : Hey where did the can go?

It is now proudly displayed in this plastic casing I got from Daiso at $2 a pop, Swee lah!

No comments:

Post a Comment